Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

[I had a post here about the debates. It was kind of worthless, so I've pulled it. Not because I said anything problematic; more because I didn't say anything at all, and took a lot of words to say it. Basically, I found it kind of boring. But I was tired. So I don't know. And the post-debate stuff all says Kerry won, so I'll believe them. Kerry wasn't really looking at the camera. But I wasn't really looking at the TV. So I missed Bush rolling his eyes or whatever it is everyone is saying he was doing. Oh well. Maybe the VP debate will be interesting. But see this post for a view of the debate that was not all that dissimilar from mine.]