Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I've been slacking on here the last couple days. Sorry about that. All my classes are on Monday and Tuesday and I spent a whole bunch of time the last couple of days trying to figure out Quark to lay out the Opinion section of the law school newspaper for our first issue this week. Which I'm excited about. Tomorrow, without classes, I will have more time to think and reflect and write. I've met a couple of 1Ls so far. I don't feel like a 3L. I don't know what it is. 3Ls are supposed to know what they're talking about. I don't feel like I know what I'm talking about. I mean, I know how to do law school -- I know how to take notes, study for exams, deal with on-campus recruiting, navigate the course selection process, make time for extracurriculars, do journal work, find cheap food (to the extent it exists around here), not get lost. But I don't know that I know any more about why I went to law school than before I got here. I've been in a really good mood since getting back to campus. I haven't been turning on the TV, I haven't been randomly surfing the Internet, I haven't been feeling like I'm wasting large gobs of time doing very little. But, I mean -- wait. If I keep typing, I'm going to type for about an hour and say things I don't know if I'm ready to say. They're not sorted out in my head yet. I know the first two sentences, and after that I don't know what my fingers are going to do. Tomorrow. Let me play around with some thoughts. Tomorrow.