Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, September 06, 2004

A quick final note on laptops: I think I posted last week about how I bought a laptop on sale for $400, and it wasn't working right. I've returned the offending laptop, and taken the majority advice of the people who responded when I asked for laptop advice earlier in the summer. I'm typing this from a Toshiba Satellite, and it's pretty cool. My only complaints: the Delete key is totally in the wrong place, and the keys on the keyboard require about 5% more pressure than I sometimes like to give them. So... lesson learned with the $400 laptop that didn't work, and broader lesson learned with the notion that if I'm going to want to use a laptop for 4 years like I did with my previous one, I should probably not buy one that's on a clearance sale and is generations behind what they're currently making.