Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Spam from The Princeton Review:

Harvard Law Students-

[] writing from The Princeton Review! Many of you may have prepared for the LSAT with us, or used our books or website to help you through the application process. Some of you may just know us from our "party school" rankings that you used to choose your undergrad institution...

What??

...Let me also tell you that if you get hired, we will pay you a $50 bounty for every instructor (LSAT or not) you can recruit for us. I earned a few hundred bucks just by sending a mass email to my 1L section!

And I'm sure your section loved you for it!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Sorry.