Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Yesterday was the first day of orientation for 1Ls at Harvard. I still have a few days until I get back to school (I'm heading up on Tuesday). Actually, if any 1Ls read my blog and have thoughts on their first impressions that they want to share --

Even better -- if any 1Ls have thoughts on their first impressions that they wouldn't mind sharing in some sort of article in the law school newspaper that I'm conceiving right now as a pretty cool idea -- shoot me an e-mail. That could be a cool article.

In the alternative, and what I was about to say -- I'm happy to post people's thoughts here I guess. I don't know. I'm just thinking on the fly here. Seems like it could make a cool post. Maybe.