Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I missed the debate: I had an a cappella rehearsal.

Returned to see a second of the debate before I switched over to watch Johan Santana bring the Yankees to their knees. But I noticed Edwards and Cheney were sitting for the debate. Can Cheney not stand up? :)

The guy singing God Bless America at the playoffs sang, "from the mountains to the valleys" instead of "...prairies," or at least that's what it sounded like. You'd think you'd learn the words before you sing at the playoffs. Maybe just for the World Series.

I'm going to try and look at nothing related to the debate until I read a transcript and make a judgment just based on the text.

Johan Santana. Wow. He's beating Cheney, and Edwards.