Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I saw the movie, "Team America: World Police" last night, which was done by the people who do South Park.

Very, very funny.

Not perfect, by any stretch. Too many of the gags were very predictable, and you could see them coming, but even the predictable ones were funny. The voice work was not uniformly great. The plot was not that crisp. There were areas it could have been improved. There were jokes I thought I saw coming, and then nothing happened and it was a wasted opportunity. But those are mere quibbles.

Because it was very, very funny. It's worth seeing. Unquestionably.