Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, October 08, 2004

I'm watching the Presidential debate. I think Kerry is doing a much better job than Bush. Bush just doesn't really seem to have much going on in his head before he talks. That said, neither one of them is all that impressive. A few highlights I've noticed so far, and my quotes are all paraphrased because I'm not taking notes:

1. Bush: "internets." No, actually there's one.
2. Bush: "drugs from a third world." Huh?
3. Kerry: "first World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and the next one was 5, 7 years later." 8.
4. Kerry: "OG-BYNs"
5. Bush: "OG-BYNs"
6. Kerry: "[listing 3 things Bush did]. And he's 0-for-2."
7. Bush: "We need intelligence." Yes, we do.