Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Matt, a friend and classmate of mine, has a post about how students shouldn't skip class when they know they're going to be called on, and also that law students should be old enough to flush. I agree with him on both points. I had a class last spring where the professor went down the rows in order, and there was a day when like ten people skipped in the same row. Come on. You're supposed to be an adult. They're easy questions anyway.

Also a nice post from Matt about the herd mentality as regards law firms and clerkships.

Matt's cool. And has no idea that his counter is about to double. :)