Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

No more curse. Wow. Go Red Sox. I'm kind of upset they won so quickly -- I was looking forward to a couple more World Series games. But what can I do. I'm glad they won. I watched almost the whole game. Except the very end. "How's that?" you ask. Well, at the 7th inning or so, I was getting sleepy, so I got ready for bed and put the game on. And was watching. And saw the top of the 9th. And then, apparently, I fell asleep during the commercial break. And woke up again to find Derek Lowe talking to the on-field reporter guy about the victory. So I shut the TV off and went back to sleep. Not like they scored anything in the bottom of the 9th. But I do feel kind of silly having fallen asleep. Gives me a nice start on today, though -- I guess it'll take one more day to get adjusted back to the time change.