Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Article in the NY Times about breakfast cereal. From the sensible:

"You know that Cap'n Crunch is going to taste like Cap'n Crunch," explained Chris Zelles, a senior at Manhattanville College in Westchester County. "It's a definite thing, whereas the pork roast could be iffy."

To the bizarre:

Erica, who is such a fan of Trix that she plans to have a denim jacket airbrushed with the logo, said that cereal was sometimes the centerpiece at get-togethers with friends. "When I go to my friends' houses, we sit around and eat cereal - that's what we do," she said.