Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Barring any terrible Thanksgiving traffic on the Chinatown bus, about 7 hours from now (I'm taking the 11 o'clock bus, 4 hour bus ride, an hour or so to get home from the bus stop) I'll be home in NY for the holiday weekend. As All-Request Monday rolled into Tuesday, and now Wednesday, here are the questions still on my plate to answer in the next few days:

1. What you're looking forward to after law school ends.

2. What you'd write about if you could be anonymous. Would the substance of your posts change at all?

3. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?

4. How about best diversions from studying for exams? My first exam is only one week away and I don't feel like studying ... what should I do instead?

I'll try to tackle those by the end of the week, and anything else anyone sends.

But, in case you're going home too, and won't be reading, just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving.