Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I just got back from seeing a show at Princeton put on by the Triangle Club, the theater group I was part of when I was an undergrad. I've been home in NY since late Wednesday; I go back up to school Sunday morning. (One of the perks of only having class on Mondays and Tuesdays.) The show was good. It feels weird that I've now been out of college for more years than I was a student there. It is especially weird to think that to freshmen now, class of 2008, I am to them what someone in the class of 1992 would be to me, and I don't know anyone in the class of 1992, and I picture someone in the class of 1992 as being quite old. I miss being involved in things that seemed important, with lots of other people who also felt they were important, with everyone feeling they were important together, and the bonding that happens among people all involved in doing something together they feel is important.