Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Most amusing thing that happened today: I was getting ice cream with some friends; the cashier rings mine up as $3.23. I hand her a $10 bill, and then I tell her I have a quarter, so I give her a quarter, but before I give it to her, she's already keyed $10.00 into the register. So it comes up that she owes me $6.77 in change. I hand her the quarter. She looks at it. She looks at me. She looks at the register. "I'm sorry, I can't do math." And she hands me back the quarter, and then $6.77 in change.

I saw "The Incredibles" tonight. It's been getting Incredible reviews. I thought it was merely credible. I mean, I liked it. But I didn't think it was amazing. It was okay. It's entertaining. It's not bad. It's worth seeing. But I don't think you're missing anything extraordinary if you don't see it.