Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The a cappella concert tonight went really well, except for the line I spaced out on in my song. The words escaped me. So I was silent for, "Walkin' through the Charles Hotel / But it's all a maze" Oh well.

I'll do a plug for an event on campus tomorrow night -- the Improv Comedy Group, which my friend Taylor is in, has a show tomorrow at 8 in Hauser 105, and it's free. I went to two of their shows last year and it was a good time. And it's free, too. I harbor no ill will against the improv group even though they rejected me 1L year. I still think they're funny.