Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

...and the number one thing law students can do on Christmas Day... is admit they've been writing an anonymous weblog.

Gosh. I seem to be in the New York Times today. Kind of surreal. My cover's blown. There goes the job at the CIA.

The article's neat, and anything I add here is just going to spoil it. Chris and Sherry have done a better job explaining this than I'm gonna be able to do anyway. So for more, I point you there. They're both awesome. NeoTokyo and Evan have really nice posts too.

All I do want to say right now is that Anonymous Lawyer really has nothing to do with the firm I worked at this past summer. As I've written before, they're a great firm, and if I was going to work at a firm, I'd absolutely work there, in a heartbeat. I met a lot of great people over the summer. Partners, associates, and lots of other summers. I started Anonymous Lawyer more than two months before the summer started. It wasn't a reaction to the firm, and it's not an indictment of them. The firm was great. Anonymous Lawyer is a satire of the broader industry, and I hope that's how it's taken. I'd hate for it to be interpreted otherwise.


More later.


E-MAIL LINK