Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Exam went as expected. If I could fill pages in non-exam life at the same rate I wrote during the exam, I could write ninety books a year and still have time to eat and sleep. That's almost as good as Posner.

In celebration of being done with exams, I'm taking song parody idea requests. Give me a topic, a song to parody, or both, and I'll do what I can.

Also, in preparation for a week at home, I'm wondering: anyone watching any good relatively-new TV shows? Convince me to start watching. I'm open to starting to watch The O.C. if someone can tell me why it's good. But anything else too. Well, sitcoms and dramas. I don't really want to watch "What Not To Wear" on the Reality Sinkhole Channel or "Junk From Some Dude's Car" on QVC no matter how cool it is.