Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I ate at a barbecue place for dinner tonight, for a friend's birthday. They made a big deal about how there are three kinds of sauces: vinegar-based for Eastern North Carolina, tomato-based for Western North Carolina, and mustard-based for South Carolina. Combined together, they were quite tasty. When I worked for the software company in Texas, before law school, the barbecue was beef, and the sauce was tomato-based. When I visited North Carolina once, the barbecue was pork, and the sauce was vinegar-based. I liked the Texas barbecue better.

No, I have nothing to write about today. Sorry.