Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I have a semi-substantial piece about course evaluations that I'm working on. For this week's law school paper, but I'll post it here when it's done tonight.

A quick link. Adam Wolfson, formerly of the blog "Cicero's Ghost," has started up a new one, after closing his old blog in the spring. I met Adam once over the summer (he was at a firm in NY). He's cool. The old blog was good. I expect the new one will be too.

Also, Chris Geidner, who writes awfully well about stuff more politically charged than I do, is in the running for an award over at this site and asked me to help him out. He's got my vote.

And, finally, Mitch has the flipside of my advice for 1Ls. If you're having trouble motivating yourself to study, his might work better than mine.