Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I just watched The West Wing for the first time in a couple of seasons, since Aaron Sorkin left, because Jack & Bobby, which is one of maybe three shows I've been watching regularly on TV this season, is on hiatus until January. I liked. I didn't think I would, but I liked. I didn't love. There wasn't quite the same spark the show used to have, and nothing really seemed all that fresh and relevant like it used to, but I liked it well enough I'll consider watching again next week, although the promo promised an asteroid, and that just sounded pretty silly. I used to really like The West Wing. The DVDs are on my list of things I'll eventually buy when they're really really cheap. Mostly for the commentary tracks. I think commentary tracks are super-cool.