Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Oh, cool. An article in Student Lawyer magazine by Todd Chatman, a 2L and the writer of the blog ambivalent imbroglio, about law student, professor, and practitioner weblogs -- and I'm quoted. Todd posted in the spring asking for people to share their thoughts, and I sent him an e-mail. Here's the paragraph that mentions me (but you should go read the whole article):

Aspiring writers are drawn to blogs as a way to hone their craft. Harvard 3L Jeremy Blachman, whose blog includes comedy sketches he writes, says he started blogging "as a way to force myself to write every day and to give me a place to store ideas." Blachman originally thought he would be his own primary audience, "and if people found and read it, that would be a bonus. But it quickly gets addictive."

Cool. Didn't realize I'd be quoted.