Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, January 31, 2005

First class of spring term starts in 30 minutes. I'm looking forward to new classes. Gotta write a law school newspaper column this week, and still need a topic. Maybe grades, since we got them not so long ago. Maybe snow. Maybe Iraqi elections. I hope John Kerry won. I am so woefully underinformed about anything happening in Iraq. Drudge has a picture of someone with a purple finger. I have no idea what that means. I'm guessing maybe it's how they're marking people who've voted, and maybe that's right, but, really, I just haven't read any articles or watched any TV. My first instinct was wondering why Iraqi voters have to deal with a form that involves fingerpainting. And we thought the butterfly ballot was confusing. I wonder why purple. Do they have the same red state / blue state issues as we do, and this is a compromise? Red desert / blue desert?