Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

I have an exam on Monday in my class on the Constitutional Convention. There were 55 men at the convention. Just for fun, without looking, I'm going to see how many I can name in 5 minutes. Washington, Hamilton, Madison, Rufus King, Benjamin Franklin, Gouverneur Morris, Robert Morris, James Wilson, Paterson, Ellsworth, Randolph, Butler, Gerry, Jenifer, Martin, Charles Pinkney, Col. Pinkney, Mason, Sherman, Rutledge, Dickinson. 5 Minutes up. Named 21. Now checking the list, the most prominent ones I left out: Bedford, Blair, Gorham, Pierce, Read. Eh, 21 of 55, I'll take it. Maybe I'll try this exercise again tomorrow.