Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

If you're a baseball fan, check out Athletics Nation's awesome three-part interview with A's GM Billy Beane. The link is to part III, which has the links to parts I and II. It's really quite in-depth and interesting and a worthwhile read.

I saw the first fantasy baseball magazine of the season at a newsstand the other day and couldn't resist wasting $7. I'm kind of obsessed. I'm kind of wishing I was in at least one keeper league (people who don't have any idea what I'm talking about can just skip over the rest of this entry, it'll bore you), just to make it even cooler -- I'm in a couple of leagues with friends but we re-draft every year from scratch. Actually, if anyone's got an open spot and looking for someone, shoot me an e-mail. Awesome.