Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Chris Geidner has a post about law teaching, reacting to a post elsewhere that says you really need to go to a top 15 school to be a law professor. He writes, "I don't pretend that it is easy for those at non-top schools to break into the law teaching market, but it is likewise not at all productive to tell -- or imply, or whatever it was that Professor Bernstein did -- those vast majority of law students outside the top 15 schools incorrectly that law teaching is closed to them."

I know nothing about the law teaching market. I do know that it seems like pretty much all the professors I've had here went to Harvard or Yale, except the visiting professors.

Also, I didn't like any of the performances on American Idol tonight.