Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, March 04, 2005

A Conversation With Myself

"What are you doing for the next hour or so?"
"I'm taking a practice MPRE."
"But you haven't studied for the MPRE at all. At all."
"I know. But I figure this will give me a baseline. To know how much I need to study."
"That's stupid. You should study first."
"Yeah, but studying sucks. Taking a practice test is more fun."
"Not if you don't get any of the questions right."
"No, I guess not. But that's the plan."
"You'll regret it. You're just wasting a practice test."
"I know. But what do you want from me?"
"Nothing, I guess. I should know by now it's not worth arguing."
"No, it's not."