Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I'm in ESPN's 4.6th percentile in the NCAA tournament challenge thing. My friends and I didn't put any money into it, which is a good thing, because my random picks were pretty terrible. I know absolutely nothing about NCAA basketball, so I just guessed. I was 17-15 in the first round, which is pretty dismal. I'm 4-2 in the second round so far, which is better I guess. Bizarrely enough, my 4.6th percentile ranking does not put me in last place in the set of 12. One person is in the 0.6th percentile. That seems especially hard to do. The leader is in the 99.6th percentile, which also seems especially hard to do.