Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm leaving tomorrow for a long weekend in Chicago, where I'll be seeing some friends, and going to LexThink, a conference about law and marketing and technology and creating a more perfect personal services firm. Seems like it could be interesting, and I'll get to meet some lawyers and talk to them about things that could be useful and inspiring for posts on other things I might be working on. And I figured it was an excuse to go somewhere new for a few days. But, really, the highlight is that on Monday I'm going to see the White Sox play the Indians, opening day at New Comiskey Park (or whatever it's called lately -- U.S. Cellular Field?). I mean, in a perfect world it would have been the Cubs at home to start the season and I could have gone to see a game at Wrigley Field, but this is almost as cool, and I'm excited about it.

I'll post from Chicago; I expect I'll find some things to say. I have a couple of days there with some free time when I'll be hanging out with people but we have no particular destination in mind -- so if anyone has any ideas -- cool things to see or do, places to eat, etc, send 'em along....

Also: a couple of people e-mailed me asking about the law school Parody show, and if there was a place to get the song lyrics. We made a PDF that got sent around to some people, but if you're curious: I think this link should work.