Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I was flipping channels yesterday evening and found myself watching an episode of The West Wing I'd seen before, but I couldn't really stop from watching again. It was the second season opener, where Josh and the President have been shot, and there are flashbacks to how Josh and Sam and Toby joined the campaign, and Bartlet's town meeting in New Hampshire, and just about how politics has gotten so cynical, and here, in Bartlet, they'd found a candidate who was different.

It reminded me how good television can be. It's a fantastic hour of TV. And there just isn't much that's on that's that good. I can't think of anything on now that's as compelling as the Aaron Sorkin West Wings. Tremendous.