Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I've been meaning for the past week or so to write something about the scandal surrounding Detroit Free Press sports columnist Mitch Albom, also the author of best-sellers "Tuesdays with Morrie" and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven." Albom fudged the details on a column he wrote a couple of weeks ago (his deadline for the Sunday paper was Friday, and wrote about something happening on Saturday as if it had already happened... he wrote about two NBA players attending a Final Four game... which they had planned to do, but ended up not doing). There's a column in today's Investor's Business Daily that sums the whole thing up pretty well. It's interesting. I don't think I have anything to add beyond pointing out the column though.