Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Something random came into my head the other day: I bet improv comedy would be really hard for homeless people, because they wouldn't totally be feeling the suggestions the audience would give for the different games.

"This scene takes place in the kitchen." ????

"We're going to do a two-person scene at the office." ????

"You're on the phone with the cable company complaining about the bill." ????

"In the grocery store, buying food, and realizing your credit card has just expired, and you're out of checks." ????

"Setting up a wireless router in your living room." ???? Okay, for that one, I have no idea what it means either....

(I apologize if this is ridiculously offensive. It made me laugh when I thought of it, but it was late, and I was tired.)