Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I got asked to post this e-mail looking for students interested in going to an event. I have no affiliation at all with this, and normally I feel uncomfortable posting things like this, but I figure free student tickets, maybe someone is interested, and why not. So I guess e-mail these people at ipf@ipforum.org if you want to know more.

Israel Policy Forum (www.israelpolicyforum.org), an independent, not-for-profit Middle East policy organization, has complimentary student tickets available for its 2005 “Focus on the Future” Tribute Dinner. This event will take place on Thursday, June 9, 2005 at The Waldorf=Astoria in NYC (6:30 pm cocktail reception, 7:30 pm dinner). The keynote speaker will be Ehud Olmert, Vice Prime Minister of Israel. Columnist and author Arianna Huffington will emcee. Business attire is required. Tickets are extremely limited so RSVP right away! Please send your name, university affiliation and email, and phone number to ipf@ipforum.org with the subject heading “Student Ticket” if you would like to attend.