Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Reader Request, and I promise I'll share the results.

Something you buy in the grocery store that you know if everyone tried it, they'd be buying it too. I'm just curious. I'm thinking I'll get answers like "crystallized ginger slices," or "thin-sliced prosciutto." You know, stuff that someone would probably have to tell you to try before you'd think of it, but then you get really addicted. Only curious because I'm about to go grocery shopping for the first time in new apartment, and may as well start out with some interesting items on my list, at least to begin with, and at least give them a chance to become those things that sit in the back of the cabinets or refrigerator that never get eaten.