Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Sorry no post yesterday... my stepdad had knee replacement surgery and I was in the hospital with my mom. Seems like it all went well, he's moving the leg already today and starting therapy. Also, I've been spending way too much time with an Allen wrench and Phillips screwdriver lately. When they told me the desk I ordered came in a box and had to be put together, I guess I didn't realize it would involve 42 screws. And that the instructions would just be one sheet and some tiny pictures without any real sense of what was going on. So I saw that and got a little frightened. But I figured it out and only had to unscrew and flip a piece around twice. :) Putting together the 16-screw TV stand this morning was a piece of cake in comparison.