Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Just FYI. A response from a reader, regarding Celebration Bar Review:

While the website does sound a little scary, I will say that celebration bar review is a really good course and the materials are awesome. It's cheaper than Barbri, has a much higher pass rate, and the practice questions are a really accurate reflection of what's on the bar exam. No, I don't work for them. And no, I'm not some religious zealot. I was actually really nervous about the "Christian business" thing. But, they never asked me about church or G-d or anything spiritual. I'd call in for feedback on my practice essays and they'd help me, a lot. If you do plan on taking the bar, I'd recommend the course.