Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Yesterday I read the book, "Why Not" by Barry Nalebuff and Ian Ayres, both professors at Yale. It's about coming up with new ideas to better society, little things like reverse 900 numbers so telemarketers pay you to listen to their calls, or caffeinated orange juice, to fill some void in the beverage market I don't really see but whatever, I'm sure someone would like it. I've linked before to the associated web site, whynot.net, which collects reader ideas. But I hadn't read the book until yesterday. I like the book. I read Nalebuff's previous book, Thinking Strategically, for a class I took freshman year of college on game strategy. Also, Nalebuff is the co-founder of Honest Tea, which isn't half-bad. It's a quick, interesting read.