Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

A couple of things I want to link to:

One of my friends has an article in a new magazine called "Number II" that's going to begin appearing (for free) on newsstands in Indianapolis starting in September, (for free) on the Internet, and (not for free) by subscription. There's other articles on the website too, but I haven't read any of them yet. But the one he wrote, that the link is to, is funny.

I linked to this once before, but there are some new sound files up. One of my friends has been writing songs and performing them as Johnny Hancock. I saw him live on Wednesday night and he was really good. I'll post about it next time he's performing somewhere. "Only Words You Know" is a really good listen. Check it out.