Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, August 29, 2005

I just got back from the Prospect Park Zoo. I was going to go get some lunch and think about where the plot of my book was going and I ended up walking around, through Prospect Park, and ended up at the zoo. It's a pretty small zoo. The real attraction are the baboons. Baboons are cool. One baboon was playing with a tire, and then kept yawning, and then he threw the tire, watched it roll, and curled up on a rock and went to sleep. Then another baboon went over and curled up right next to him (her?) and starting licking him (her). Two other baboons were playing in a tree.

Then I bought a bag of puffed cheez doodles. I like the way they don't even bother to spell out the word cheese like there's really cheese in them. I haven't had cheez doodles in a long time, but for some reason going to the zoo made me want them. Then to compensate, I ate some raspberries. I mean razzberries, an artificial imitation fruit. Uh, maybe.