Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, August 29, 2005

OK, I need some help.

I'm in a fantasy football league and the draft is tonight, and I'm woefully unprepared, to the point of not even being entirely sure how to spell T.J. Houshmandzadeh's last name. The piece I wrote for Fantasy Football Spiral here, which I thought was funny so I'm linking to it unnecessarily, makes me sound even more prepared than I actually am. So, before 10PM tonight, anyone with any sleepers, or tips and tricks for winning this thing, is encouraged to e-mail me. I'll share whatever's sent my way.

UPDATE: Here's the team I ended up with, in order of when I picked them.

Edgerrin James, RB
Deuce McAllister, RB
Alex Smith, QB
Joe Horn, WR
Jason Witten, TE
Carnell Williams, RB
Eric Moulds, WR
New England, D
Aaron Brooks, QB
Deion Branch, WR
Mike Vanderjagt, K
Buffalo, D
Charles Rogers, WR
Keenan McCardell, WR
Ronnie Brown, RB
Justin McCareins, WR

Ten-team league. If anyone has any idea whether I did good or not, feel free to let me know. :)