Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, August 01, 2005

This Friday, I'm going on a trip with a couple of law school friends -- we're going to Dublin, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Berlin. I'll be away for about 11 days, back on the 17th. I'll blog about it, hopefully daily, mostly because it gives me a reason to notice things. But I'm wondering if anyone reading has been to any of these places and has any recommendations. I have a Dublin guidebook I haven't read yet, and a terrible Sweden guidebook that looks completely useless (it's all about hotels, pretty much). My friends have other books that I'm sure have things to say, and I'm sure I'll do some Internet searching between now and when I go, but I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas. Or any specific foods I should make sure to try, actually. When I posted before I went to London, I got some good suggestions, so thanks in advance. I'll post the responses here, to help anyone else planning a trip.