Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I saw the movie "The Aristocrats" earlier today. It's a documentary about a dirty joke, with a whole bunch of comics telling it in their own way, and a bunch of talk about why it's funny and how to make things funny and an interesting look at comedians when they're not on stage. It was okay. I thought it would be funnier. And it felt really long. I was disappointed, but it's not like it was terrible. I'm glad I saw it. First movie I've seen in a while.

I hear good things from a number of friends about "Grizzly Man," so I may check that out sometime before it's out of theaters.