Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Your Turn

Obviously, I've had very little to say lately. So I want to try something. I have readers and I'm wasting them. There's good stuff in the archives, but I owe you more than that. So I want to open this up to guest writers. Anonymously or not, I don't care. I'm interested in what law students (or prospective law students) are afraid of, whether that relates to law school, or being a lawyer, or something else related. I'm interested in what law students wish was different about law school, or what lawyers wish was different about their jobs. I'm interested in what law students and lawyers would want to do with their lives if money was no object. I'm interested in parents and spouses of law students and whether they feel law school has changed their child, husband, or wife. I'm interested in what's wrong with the legal profession, and what's right with it. I'm interested in inspiration, and how that relates to any of this -- does what you're doing inspire you, or if it doesn't, what would need to change for it to do that.

If any of this strikes a chord, I'd love for you to write me an e-mail. 50 words, three hundred words, a thousand words, it doesn't really matter. I've written a lot about what I think about some of these things, but I'm interested in what other people think, and I think it would be neat to post some thoughts and maybe get a bit of a dialogue going. Everyone has at least weblog post inside him or her. :) That's my hope, at least.

This could be cool. Send me stuff.