Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

A couple of bizarre Google searches that came up in my counter just now. People have reached this site in the past twenty minutes while searching for:

"parts of the cow"

"how to keep your ice rink from killing your grass"

and

"swallow mouthwash"

Usually I don't notice these things, but all three of them kind of stood out. Unfortunately, there's absolutely nothing relevant to any of them on here, and while I'm guessing the second one comes from discussion of the Harvard ice rink last year, and perhaps I've mentioned mouthwash in some context at some point, I have no idea when I've ever talked about "parts of the cow." I can really only name a couple of those. The head.... The udders.... And the part we eat. Is there more?