Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm spending the weekend visiting some friends in Toronto. Toronto's nice. It could pass for a cleaner version of New York, which it does in lots of movies and TV shows. I ate in a restaurant here last night that also serves horse, although I didn't eat horse.

On Wednesday night, I saw the new Broadway musical, "In My Life," which is getting pretty awful reviews. I thought Dracula, which came out about a year ago, was a lot worse. Not to say I thought this was good, but I didn't hate it as much as I think I was supposed to. The reviews are pretty awful though.