Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

OK, the "Con Law Study Guides For Miers" project is has its own website that isn't a blog! Seriously. Here's the plan. In the spirit of eliminating needless bureaucracy, I'm cutting out the middle man. The site will consist of photos people send in of themselves (or their friends) mailing packages of study guides to Harriet Miers. I think it's equally funny whether or not anything actually gets mailed or not. A photo of you with a package addressed to Ms. Miers, at:

Harriet Miers
Counsel to the President
c/o The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Send it here with your name (or fake name) and city, and I'll post the photo. And can easily blur out your face if you want. Big boxes, little envelopes, at a mailbox, not at a mailbox, big pile of books, small stack of books, I'm sure there are ways to make this creative and funny, and if it catches on, there'll be a whole website filled with photos of people mailing study guides to Harriet Miers in preparation for her confirmation hearings. That's sort of funny, no?

So: a photo. Here. And it'll end up here.