Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Poor Brad Lidge. But that was an amazing last few innings of the world series game.

Still in Toronto, heading back to NY on an early afternoon flight tomorrow. Today we had some more peameal bacon as part of Eggs Benedict at brunch, watched "Hitch" on video to avoid the rain (not terrible... I liked it), and then had an awesome dinner. Toronto shares with London the virtue of having neat flavors of potato chips (roast chicken, dill pickle) in stores. I checked out a sports store hoping to find a really cheap Blue Jays shirt, but no such luck. Had a really fun weekend. I'll write a post tomorrow about the book I started on the plane coming and finished the other day, and the one I'll hopefully finish tomorrow on the flight.