Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

There's a piece in this past week's New Yorker by Jeffrey Goldberg about Brent Scrowcroft, the first President Bush's National Security Adviser, that's probably the best piece about the Iraq War that I've read. Period. Worth buying a copy of the magazine just for that. And you'd get the article on Stephen Breyer (online here) that's also worth a read. The Scrowcroft article is magnificent, and has come up in conversation three times since I read it, and it's only been four days. There's a Q&A with Goldberg online about the article. I haven't read it yet but it looks like it's worth a read too. I'll read it tomorrow, I expect.