Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Congratulations to everyone who passed the New York bar exam, and good luck to the people getting their California results tomorrow. I expect most people who took the NY exam have been spending the evening scrolling down the list looking for their friends. I thought about doing a post listing the top 20 unpronounceable names of people who passed the bar, but decided to hold that one for a day when I'm really desperate.

Also, I want to pass something along that I got from Legal Affairs magazine, in case anyone's interested:

I thought you might be interested in this week's Legal Affairs Debate Club: John Yoo and Neil Kinkopf debate the limits of presidential power, with Yoo in favor of broad executive authority and Kinkopf for more measured presidential power.

This should be a great debate and I wanted to share it with you early on in
the week.

Here's the link to the debate:
link.