Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I bought a pair of fleece pajama pants at Old Navy yesterday, because my apartment is just a couple of degrees colder than is comfortable, and these are nice and warm. This is my best purchase of anything in as far back as I can remember. I don't think I've spent a better $17.50 ever. I never knew how neat fleece pants were. Wow. This is like a revelation.

I'm not actually upset about the apartment temperature -- the landlord turns the heat on when it drops lower... it never gets really cold. And I'd rather it be a few degrees too cold than a few degrees too hot. In the fleece pants, it's fine. Much better than if I had to start opening windows in winter.