Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, November 07, 2005

There's a store in Union Square called Filene's Basement but it's on the 5th floor. That's confusing.

I saw the movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang tonight. It's clever. It's a murder mystery comedy. I liked. First half more than the second half -- it started to drag -- but it's well-crafted and funny and neat. Good stuff.

Reading a book called Mediated by Thomas De Zengotita. It's about how we don't experience things for "real" anymore but everything has a layer of irony or perspective or media on top of it... like how young people today can get nostalgic for the '60s even if they never lived through it... or like reality TV.... I'm doing a bad job of describing it, but it's very interesting. Really. The author would probably rather I just read his book than blog about it though... adding another media lens to the experience... or something like that.